Thursday, May 5, 2011

what i want to.

''JUST DO IT ''
Emhmm.. What's the purpose to study? I didn't get it.
But what's the life for these about 12 years journey?
It's study right? A school life. Yeah. It is. Exactly.
Well, i don't wish to get a worker's life or anything else.
I love freedom, more on more than a boredom life.
I don't hope to repeat many same things in my life, it is such a tired thing i think?
But well, sometimes if something keep on repeating.. i HATE.
I used to think that will i did some different from others.
Everyone's life start from kindergarten then primary and secondary school, then university or college and lastly work to earn money.
Always same and same.
Hmm..if it will be, i know, it's a cycle something like that huh? :D
Just, i wish i get a life what myself want to.
I don't care what people say, how people think, yet I AM WHO I AM.
That's why i always says : I DON CARE!
I want to be what i want to. Till the day, im sure, my DREAMS will come true. :)

waiting.
not the end.

No comments: