Sunday, February 13, 2011

What is in ur mind? But tis is in my heart.

First time, i can be so moody.
First time, i know i really down.
First time, i know how important u are.
First time, i lost myself.

Not the first time, i cried.
Not the first time, i smile because of you.
But the last time, i put u in my heart.

Hopes something like this will not repeat again.
Not to happen..and never want.
I don't want any apologizes.
Even from myself.

Transparent tears, colourless.
If there is colour tear in me, it will be red.
Because it is my blood tears.
Which cause of you.

Thanks for everything.
Thanks that i see through anything from you.
And thanks i finally know what is inside my heart. :)

2 comments:

Dick said...

Bu yao jiang emo la lao ban niang

kar3n said...

not emo la. is hen emo. o,o