Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miss miss miss..>< miss ya.. i miss u guys badly..=(
When we are in one..when we are talking nonsense..when we are laughing each other.. when we are together....i appreciate the times=)
when now...bored at home.. I just know i wish that i'm at school now.
I miss school but not the books! aha! sshhh.. I miss u guys...yes.. u guys. 4s2 our gang!
now..a bit emptiness fill my soul. An empty soul appear..
I wanna hear u guys's sound...=(
Firstly eh..i say i miss friends..=') guys! u should be proud! wahaha.. :P

Thank you for being my friends so well..although u guys quite crazy and sohai 1~! haha miss the times.. it.. hehe.. write this post togethe wif ah kim.
Hmm..Kim ah.. miss u ah although ytd jz see u whole day. haha!
I wait..i wait wed..our gathering~! =)
tomorrow..u guys no go rehearsal..=[ only me..sadd norh.. isshhh..hate.
Err..my conclusion is..i miss u guys very much! ha! u guys oh~ :P

Dearr~
when u r in KL, take care.
Drink more water.
Jiayou in ur ping pong competition=)

lastly...my post same title with likim.
she ask me promote each other's
so..haha...pls visit her blog too=)

No comments: